12' x 72" Pizza Hood Systems
Pizza Hood Systems ship in 8-10 business days. Rush orders available with an expedite fee.
*Custom Pizza Hoods can also be made to your specifications w/ Quick Delivery!
Pizza Hood Systems
- Stainless Steel Front and Ends
- Filters, Pre-Wired Lights, Stainless Grease Cup and Hanging Brackets
- Built in 3" Air Gap on Back of Hood
- Exhaust Fan - UL762
- Make-Up Air Supply Fan - ETL
- Mounting Curb for Exhaust and Supply - Flat Roof Unless Otherwise Specified
Pizza Hood General Specifications
• 12ft x 72in Pizza Hood » Technical Specs « 270K PDF (opens in new window)
Pizza Hood Systems for sale are built in accordance with NFPA 96, NSF Specifications, and conform to U.L. 710 Standards. All joints are welded liquid tight, without seams by a state of the art, automatic mig welder.
Grease trough is made to receive grease extracted by the filters. Grease filters are 20" baffle type, they carry a U.L. Listing and are constructed of a light weight aluminum steel. Each grease trough is equipped with a stainless steel cup.
Note: Factory Does Not cut holes in hood
- Constructed of 18 gauge steel
- Liquid tight, automatic mig welder joints
- 20" baffle type light weight aluminum steel grease filters
ADD a NEW Revenue Stream to your business with no additional venting required. Convenient Casters use swivel and locking front and non-swivel back for portability.
Note: The standard system will accommodate fryer widths up to 24" and depths up to 30".
HoodMart® Hoods GUARANTEED to Pass ALL State & Local codes.
All HoodMart® Commercial Pizza Oven Exhaust Hood Systems are constructed from Heavy Gauge Steel, built to NSF & NFPA 96 Standards, ETL Listed & comply with UL710 Hood Standards.