Electrical Control -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply 115V – 1HP
Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply 115V - 1HP
Your Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply 115V - 1HP Include:
- 2 Fans upto 1/2 HP, both operating from one contactor
- For use with fans above 1/2 HP wired at 115v.
- Prewired from factory
- Fire system activated which also turns off supply fan.
- Each fan must have it's own power source
- Can be bundled with Duct Thermostat(s)
Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply 115V - 1HP Features
Electrical Control Packages are designed to control the Exhaust and Supply fans, as well as hood lights. The panel will also activate the kitchen exhaust fan(s) if they are off. The panel can be used to signal a shunt trip breaker (supplied by others) or an electric gas valve (supplied by others) for appliance and outlet shutdown.
Hood System Overview
Electrical Control box is compact, prewired and offers a low cost method of starting one or two fan motors. The relay box can be used in place of larger, more expensive starters when supply and exhaust must operate from one switch.