Restaurant Fire Suppression System 4' - 8'
This Add-on Fire Suppression System is for 4' - 8' Commercial Exhaust Hoods
HoodMart Hoods... Guaranteed To Pass ALL City & State Codes.
Quality Hoods & Fire Systems You Can Trust, with Quick Delivery...
Restaurant and Food Service Safety are guaranteed with HoodMart's Pre-Piped Fire Suppression Systems. Completely integrated for absolute safety against grease and other types of food preparation fire hazards, our wet chemical fire suppression system has you covered.
Worried about installation? Building Permits? State or City Codes? No problem.
Concerned about working with Inspectors? No Problem.
The HoodMart Team can coordinate your installation, saving you valuable time and $.
SERVING restaurant owners, contractors, architects and professional installers nationwide!
Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems Specifications:
Pre-Piped Fire Suppression Components Include:
- Pipe (affixed to hood with hangers)
- Conduit (affixed to hood with hangers)
- Nozzles (affixed to hood with hangers)
- Detection Brackets (affixed to hood with hangers)
- Tank Ships Loose
- Micro Switch (loose inside hood behind filters)
- Control Head (loose inside hood behind filters)
- Wall Brackets (loose inside hood behind filters)
- Pull Station (loose inside hood behind filters)
- Gas Valve (loose inside hood behind filters)
- *Please Note: Cable and Fuseable Links are Supplied by Installer
HoodMart Wet Chemical Fire Suppression System Features
- Fast flame knock-down and securement of grease-related fires
- Provides a cooling effect which further enhances its ability to prevent reflash
- Twice the coverage of conventional single-agent systems
- Designed for a wide variety of restaurant hazards
- Cools down cooking oils 15 times faster than wet chemical systems
- Smaller and fewer agent storage tanks required per system
- Ease of recharge and post-fire cleanup
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) as part of the HoodMart Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
Fire Suppression Systems Overview
In restaurant's today, kitchen safety is more important than ever. Cooking appliances sometimes allow for the potentially dangerous mixture of flammable oils and greases with high efficiency heat sources, creating an environment in which fire is always a constant and hazardous threat. Ventilating systems deposit grease from exhausted vapors throughout the hood system, filters and ducts.
HoodMart Wet Chemical is a specially formulated, aqueous solution of an inorganic salt. The agent is pre-mixed, eliminating the need for dilution before system charging. When used as an extinguishing agent, it will produce no toxic by-products.
When used in HoodMart's Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems, Wet Chemical is extremely effective on fires in restaurant ventilating equipment (hoods and ductwork), as well as in a variety of cooking appliances (deep-fat fryers, griddles, range tops, and several types of broilers and char-broilers). Suitable operating temperature is 32 °F to 120 °F (0 °C to 49 °C). As the agent is sprayed in fine droplets (atomized) onto an appliance grease fire, it provides excellent flame knock-down, surface-cooling, and fire-securing capabilities. When the agent reacts with the hot grease, it forms a layer of foam on the surface of the fat. This soap-like blanket of foam acts as an insulator between the hot grease and the atmosphere, helping to prevent flammable vapors from escaping and reducing the chance for flame re-ignition. Post-fire cleanup can be readily accomplished by flushing the area with water or steam.
Two Extinguishing Agents. The most efficient fire protection is accomplished when nozzles are selected and aimed at specific hazard areas on each appliance. HoodMart Pre-Piped Fire Suppression Systems employ the best firefighting attributes of two extinguishing agents...
The fast flame knockdown and securing power of wet chemical.
The fast cool-down capability of water.
Questions? Call Now 1-800-715-1014 or Click the Chat Window on this page and let the HoodMart Technical SUPPORT Team Help you with ALL of your fire suppression questions.