Placing An Order
- Can you email or fax me a quote?
- Do you create custom orders or do I have to order from a list of preselected sizes?
- Do I need a floor in my walk-in?
- How do I apply for credit to purchase a walk-in?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How do I contact someone with questions or concerns about ordering a walk-in or about my NAKS walk-in I have purchased?
- How do I find out my local certifications and codes before I purchase my walk-in?
- How do your prices compare to other walk-in manufacturers?
- How long will it take NAKS to send me a quote?
- How safe is it to order a walk-in online?
- What kind of metal finishes and colors can I order for my walk-in?
- What kinds of warranties are available from NAKS?
- Where can I get the specifications of your walk-ins?
Can you email or fax me a quote?
We are here to make your life easier. Just let us know the best way to get you a quote and a drawing, and we will deliver.back to top
Do you create custom orders or do I have to order from a list of preselected sizes?
Of course! At NAKS, we are here to make sure the process of ordering a walk-in is as simple for you as possible. Depending on the complexity of your walk-in, we often send a preliminary rendering along with the quote. For more customized orders, it may take us a bit longer to generate a drawing but you always will receive one to ensure we are on the same page.back to top
Do I need a floor in my walk-in?
NAKS can build you any walk-in you desire. Just remember the higher degree of customization, the more complex it is for us to create and build. In addition, highly customized products typically come with a higher price tag. Custom orders will begin in January 2020. There are many pre-configured Quick Ship options to choose from today.
If you are looking for a customized product, make sure you allocate enough time to get your walk-in and install it. We use the same Dow Chemical extruded polystyrene insulation (XPS) and automated technology in our custom orders as we do in our Quick Ship products. This ensures you get the same high-quality walk-in no matter the size. To get a quote and a preliminary drawing, please contact your NAKS sales representative.back to top
How do I apply for credit to purchase a walk-in?
Visit the "resources" tab on our website and download the credit application.back to top
How do I check the status of my order?
Contact NAKS at 1-800-854-3267 and ask for the Customer Service department. They will locate your order and assist you with any questions you may have.back to top
How do I contact someone with questions or concerns about ordering a walk-in or about my NAKS walk-in I have purchased?
NAKS takes pride in having a team of skilled individuals that will be happy to assist you with anything you need.
Please contact 1-800-854-3267 for a NAKS customer service representative.back to top
How do I find out my local certifications and codes before I purchase my walk-in?
Before ordering, always check with your local health and building departments for a complete list of codes and certifications that your walk-in will need to meet.back to top
How do your prices compare to other walk-in manufacturers?
When you are purchasing a product that plays an integral role in your business, the question should always be: “Am I getting the best value for my dollar?” NAKS knows that the success of your business depends on a reliable walk-in. We have been perfecting our manufacturing and technology for the past 32 years to ensure that when you purchase from us, you are getting the highest quality product this industry has to offer. If you are value shopping, you are looking for a walk-in that will provide you the most economical way to maintain the standard code level of refrigeration and freezer temperatures.
While our prices are comparable to our competitors, our quality, service standards and technology exceed the competition by measurable R-value results. If we did not feel this way, we would not be able to stand behind our insulation technology, which comes with a 50-year warranty. This warranty ensures your refrigeration system never has to overwork a day in its life, which in turn saves you money.back to top
How long will it take NAKS to send me a quote?
For a standard Quick Ship product, it typically will be sent to you the same day but it will not take us longer than 24 hours to send a formal quote and drawing. For customized walk-ins, the drawing and quotes are dependent on the complexity of the job. Typically, we can still get you a quote within 24 hours. More complex walk-ins could take a bit longer, up to 48 hours.back to top
How safe is it to order a walk-in online?
Ordering a walk-in online is perfectly safe. If it is your first time ordering a walk-in unit, we always suggest spending some time discussing your needs with a sales representative before you order. This will help to ensure your needs are fully met with your new walk-in purchase.
If you are looking for replacement parts, you can order those directly from our online parts store here.back to top
What kind of metal finishes and colors can I order for my walk-in?
NAKS offers several types of high-quality metal finishes that will not only look the part for your walk-in, but also play a role in maintaining the highest quality standards the industry has to offer.
- Aluminum diamond plate: .045, .063, .090, .125 all in 48” width by different lengths
- Aluminum mill-finish coil w/ epoxy backer, .050 x 48 & 44.25
- Aluminum coil & sheet painted black/clear, .032 x 49
- Galvanized coil painted whitewash stucco embossed
- Galvalume coil acrylic coated stucco embossed
- Stainless steel T304 2B finish sheet & coil
- Stainless steel T430 bright annealed
What kinds of warranties are available from NAKS?
We offer several types of warranties to make sure that your walk-in is protected and you feel that you have made a wise investment.
- We offer a 50-year warranty on the DOW XPS insulation.
- NAKS is also proud to announce that we have extended our warranty on our panels to 15 years. No one in the industry offers a longer warranty on panels, and you can feel secure knowing that we will stand by our product if something goes wrong.
- In addition, NAKS now offers 2nd year or 2nd-5th-year extended parts and labor warranties on all the refrigeration units that we provide. This warranty includes the cost to dispatch the service provider.
For a complete list and details of our warranty programs, please call 1-800-854-3267.back to top