12' Makeup-Air Hood w/ Fire Suppression Promo
HoodMart Commercial Hood Systems are Guaranteed To Pass ALL City & State Codes.
Quality Hoods You Can Trust, Quick Delivery... NSF, UL, NFPA & ETL APPROVED!
Worried about installation? Building Permits? State or City Codes? No problem.
Concerned about working with Inspectors? No Problem.
The HoodMart Team can coordinate your installation, saving you valuable time and $.
SERVING restaurant owners, contractors, architects and professional installers nationwide!
Your 12' x 48" Makeup Air Hood Systems Include:
- Exhaust Fan (1pc) 36B 3000 CFM, 115/230V
- Supply Fan (1pc) SF7 Untempered 2400 CFM, .250 SP, 230V, 60HZ
- Mounting Curb Wall / Roof (2pcs)
- Pre-Wired Light(s)
- Stainless Grease Cup(s)
- Hanging Brackets
- Built in 3" Air Gap
See more exhaust hood pictures on Pinterest...
Restaurant Hood Package Features
- All hoods are constructed of 18 gauge steel
- All joints are welded liquid tight, without seams by an automatic wire fed mig welder
- All hoods are built in accordance to NFPA 96, NSF specifications, & U.L. 710 specifications
- Grease trough is made to receive grease extracted by filters
- Grease filters are baffle type (20’’ wide), U.L. listed and made of light weight aluminum steel
- A stainless steel cup attaches to the tray that runs beneath the entire length of the hood
Makeup-Air Hood Systems - Overview
Our short cycle makeup air systems are not only a superior product in removing grease laden vapors from the air but also replacing the air without causing negative air pressure in the kitchen. This design allows you to use a fresh air makeup air fan. A costly tempered unit is not required as you are introducing the air into the hood not into the room. The design of makeup air hoods allows for the comfort of the employees working in the kitchen to maintain a comfortable temperature for working and does not have hot air blowing down on their head as they are cooking and preparing food.
However, HoodMart manufactures hoods to work for all kitchen applications with the customer’s needs and wants in mind. This is why we manufacture a variety of f Makeup hood styles: Compensating (Short Cycle), Perforated Supply Plenum PSP, Back Return Supply Plenum BSP, and you can even use an Exhaust option with using diffusers in the ceiling.
HoodMart also offers heating and cooling makeup air options if required. HoodMart Tempered MUA units are complete in every aspect, with all necessary gas and electrical controls included. Attractive standard features as well as numerous options and accessories insure maximum design flexibility and application versatility. Airflow rates from 800 to 13,000 CFMs with 100% fresh air heated by either Natural or LP gas. Evaporative Cooling and Heat/Cool combination units are available.