Untempered Filtered Supply Air
HoodMart Untempered Makeup Air Fans are Guaranteed to Pass ALL City & State Codes.
HoodMart offers a full line of Quality Fans You Can Trust, Quick Delivery... NSF, UL, NFPA & ETL APPROVED!
HoodMart Untempered Filtered SF Series Supply fresh air fans are ideal for commercial applications such as restaurant kitchens, schools, and office buildings. Weatherproof cabinet design is constructed of heavy gauge aluminum. Fans are available in both single and three phases to meet your building requirements. Flexible forward curved belt drive blowers operate at low speed and low noise levels. Direct Drive and Belt Drive motors are factory set.
Free Shipping for Fans is limited to the 48 contiguous United States.
Free Shipping for Fans does not include Residential Delivery or
Liftgate. Additional charges for these services would apply.
Most Fans Ship in 1-2 Business Days*.
Call Now 1-800-715-1014...
and ASK about any "Unadvertised Specials"
Waiting To Answer ALL Your Questions Today.
|ANSUL STANDARD SYSTEM||KIDDE SYSTEM||ANSUL SYSTEM DELUXE|
|FOOD TRUCKS HOODS||✓||✓||✓|
|GAS SHUT OFF VALVE||✗||✓||✓|
|HOOD NOZZLES (APPLIANCE/DUCT/PLENUM)||✓||✓||✓|
|HOOD DETECTION BRACKETS||✓||✓||✓|
|REMOTE PULL STATION||✓||✓||✓|
|FINAL HOOK UP||✗||✗||✗|
- COMMERCIAL HOOD PACKAGES
- Exhaust Hood Packages
- Makeup-Air Hood Packages
- Short Cycle Makeup Air (IPS)
- Perforated Supply Plenum (PSP)
- Economy Short Cycle Makeup Air (IPS)
- Back Return Plenum (BRP)
- Backshelf with BRP
- Concession Hood Packages
- Food Truck/ Concession Packages
- Food Truck/ Concession Packages with Fire Suppression
- New Integrated Exhaust Hood and Fan System for Food Truck/concession Packages - Patent Pending
- New LBOX-AV Integrated Exhaust Hood and Fan System for Food Truck/ Concession Packages w/ Fire Suppression
- Type 2 & Condensate Packages
- Pizza Hood Packages
- VENTLESS HOODS
- Standard Ventless
- Pressure Fryer Ventless
- Pizza Deck Oven w/ Ventless Hood
- HOODS ONLY
- Exhaust Hoods
- Makeup Air Hoods
- Food Truck/ Concession
- Type 2 & Condensate
- Pizza Hoods
- Outdoor Hoods
- EXHAUST/SUPPLY FANS
- Exhaust Fans
- Downblast Fans
- Premium Efficiency Direct Drive Restaurant Exhaust Fans
- Restaurant Exhaust Fans Upblast Grease Rated
- Utility Sets
- Inline Fans
- Makeup Air Fans
- Premium Efficiency Untempered Filtered Supply Air
- Untempered Filtered Supply Air
- Direct Gas Fired Heated Supply Air
- Inline Supply Fans
- Evap / Swamp Coolers
- Gravity Relief Ventilator
- Economy Make-Up Air Fan
- Hurricane Rated Fans
- Seismic Rated Fans
- Exhaust Fans
- FIRE SUPPRESSION
- Single Wall Grease Duct Kits
- Single Wall Grease Duct Accessories
- Double Wall Reduced Clearance Grease Duct Kits
- Double Wall Reduced Clearance Grease Duct Accessories
- Double Wall Zero Clearance Grease Duct Kits
- Double Wall Zero Clearance Grease Accessories
- Canopy Hood Lights
- Electrical Systems
- Fire Protection
- PIZZA DECK OVEN
- GO GREEN
- SPEC SHEETS
- VENTLESS HOODS
Unsure which hood is right for you?
Try our hood builder!
Unsure which hood is right for you?Try our walk-in builder!
CLICK HERE For More Details
Dont see your size or need a custom hood?
Let Us Help You!
Talk to a Specialist
Call Now: 1.800.715.1014
On March 11, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 created the $28.6 billion Restaurant Revitalization Fund to provide grants for restaurants sustaining financial losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On April 17, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) issued the necessary federal rules, regulations, and a sample application to distribute the grant funds.
This frequently asked questions (FAQ) resource will be updated as the SBA releases information on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant (RRFG) Program.
Disclaimer:This content is for informational purposes only, and should not be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. This information is of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The document does not constitute professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law. The reader of the document alone assumes the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information before making any decisions based on such information