DIRECT GAS FIRED TEMPERED MAKEUP AIR UNIT/DX
With value-driven design excellence, T-Series direct-fired make up air unit systems offer unsurpassed economy, application versatility, low maintenance durability, and exceptional product support. The line is ETL certified to ANSI standards.
With DX cooling, refrigerant flows through the evaporator coils to absorb heat, thus
cooling and dehumidifying the air. A compressor moves the coolant through the
coils and a condenser removes the absorbed heat for exhaust outside
Gas-Fired Tempered Make-Up Air Unit with Evaporative Cooler/Maximum 6800 CFM's, 208-230V, 3-Phase with Motorized Damper and a 15" Blower
Your Makeup Air Fans Include:
- Supply fan handles a Maximum of 2200 CFM's @ 0.55" S.P.
- 625000 BTU's. , 75 degree Fahrenheit ( 24 degrees Celsius) Temp Rise
- 5.000 HP, 3 Phase, 460V, 60 Hz, 8.2 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
- Motorized Back-Draft Damper
- Curb - Insulation Available
- Recommended for hood sizes 14' - 20'
Makeup Air Fans Features
- Sloped Clam-shell Air Intake, inlcudes easy to clean Aluminum mesh filters
- Maxitrol Series 14 Discharge Temperature Control - 40-90 degree F (4-32 degree C)
- 3/4" Gas Line Manifold constructed in conformance to ANSI Standards and Industrial Risk Insurers (IRI) insurance requirements
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Condensate Pans
- Hot Gas Bypass
- 5/8" Diameter, 0.016" Wall ( Minimum) Copper Tubes
- 0.006" Thick (Minimum Aluminum Fins