INDOOR AND OUTDOOR COOLERS AND FREEZERS
- 6’x6’, 6’x8’, 6’x10’, 6’x12’
- 8‘x8’, 8’x10’, 8’x12’
- With floor 7’-7” height (coolers and freezers)
- No floor 7’-2 ¼” height (coolers)
- Your choice of 30” or 36” clear door opening, centered
- Top mount self-contained units, indoor and outdoor
- 35°F, -10°F
- Remote systems, outdoor 35°F, 0°F, -10°F
- All refrigeration with mounted components, 208-230/1/60
- DOW 50 year thermal warranty on NAKS-XPS4 insulation.
- 15 year original panel warranty.
- 1 year limited panel labor warranty.
- 1 year original parts warranty.
- Refrigeration system components will be covered per original equipment manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- 4” thick NAKS-XPS4 insulation with R-values of R-29 for coolers and R-32 for freezers.
- 26 gauge Acrylume® coated corrosion resistant stuccoembossed Galvalume on all interior and exterior surfaces.
- 30”W x 76”H or 36”W x 76”H flush mounted door.
- 2 super cam-rise spring assisted hinges.
- Deadbolt keyed handle latch.
- Interior safety lock release handle.
- Spring actuated door closer.
- Digital LED thermometer with on and off pilot light switch.
- LED light fixture centered on interior door jamb.
- Standard aluminum floor finish rated at 600 lbs per sq. ft.
- Optional smooth stainless steel floor rated at 700 lbs. per sq. ft. of uniformly distributed load.
- Fr eezer door with temperature regulating thermostat and mounted and pre-wired PRV.
- Floorless walk-ins with NSF vinyl screed.
- Outdoor walk-in accessories include:
- - Rain roof membrane.
- - Exterior floor angles.
- - Door hood.