Concession Trailer Hood System 10' x 30"
Concession Trailer Exhaust Only Vent Hood w/ Fan & Curb Included
- 10' x 30" Concession Hood
- 4" Front 18" Back
- (1x) Exhaust Fan HMEX28D
- (1x) Mounting Curb Concession Style 2" High
- Stainless Steel Filters
- Pre-Wired Light(s) (Sent Loose or Installed) Must Specify
- Stainless Grease Cup(s)
- Hanging Brackets (Sent Loose or Installed) Must Specify
If you cook in a concession trailer or food truck, you know your vehicle will require concession hoods that comply with the local code of each state in which you operate. Let us help you find the right hood for your needs. We carry a variety of sizes of concession hoods that are all NSF, UL, NFPA and ETL approved. The concession trailer hoods come with smooth top allowing for maximum clearance when mounting in your trailer. (hanging brackets or lights can be included at no additional charge, when requested)
Stainless steel concession trailer exhaust hoods ship in 8-10 business days. Rush orders can be placed with an expedite fee. *Custom Hoods can also be made to your specifications, with Quick Delivery!
Note: These stainless steel concession trailer hoods come with smooth top allowing for maximum clearance when mounting in your trailer. (no hanging brackets or lights are included, but can be requested at no additional charge).
All Concession Trailer Hoods Include:
- Filters and Stainless Grease Cup
- HMEX10D Exhaust Fan: UL 762 / 115V Single Phase 1/10HP 1017CFM / MADE in USA
- Mounting Curb for Exhaust Fan - 2" High Concession Curb
- 12" Length of Ductwork 1pc
- Curb Plate 1pc
- Variable Speed Control
Hood Package General Specifications
- Constructed of 18 Gauge Steel
- All joints are welded liquid tight, without seams by an automatic mig welder
- Hoods are built in accordance with NFPA 96, NSF specifications, and U.L. 710
- Grease trough is made to receive grease extracted by the filters
- Grease filters are 20" baffle type, carry a U.L. listing and are constructed of a light weight aluminum steel
- Each grease trough is equipped with a stainless steel cup
- *Note: Factory does not cut holes in hood
Hood System Overview
Our Type 1 Concession/Food Truck Hoods is designed for use over cooking equipment to remove heat, smoke and grease laden vapors. Constructed of 18 Gauge 430 Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Filters. Exhaust fan includes variable speed control and low profile mounting curb.
HoodMart® Systems GUARANTEED to Pass ALL State & Local codes.
All HoodMart® Commercial Exhaust Hood Systems are constructed from Heavy Gauge Steel, built to NSF & NFPA 96 Standards, ETL Listed & comply with UL710 Hood Standards.
CONCESSION TRAILER CANOPY