Electrical Control -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply
Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply
Your Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply Include:
- Offer high accuracy and interchangeability over a wide temperature range
- Non-polarity sensitive
- Can be mounted remotely or in the hood
- Adjustable in the field based on conditions
- 1/2" NPT Hood Seal Provided for field installed (if not pre-isntalled)
- J-box with open back and cover
Electrical Contol -UL listed - 1 Exhaust/1 Supply Features
Electrical Control Packages are designed to control the Exhaust and Supply fans, as well as hood lights. The panel will also activate the kitchen exhaust fan(s) if they are off. The panel can be used to signal a shunt trip breaker (supplied by others) or an electric gas valve (supplied by others) for appliance and outlet shutdown.
Hood System Overview
Electrical Control box is compact, prewired and offers a low cost method of starting one or two fan motors. The relay box can be used in place of larger, more expensive starters when supply and exhaust must operate from one switch.