Restaurant Exhaust Hood System - 17' x 48"
"Guaranteed To Pass ALL City & State Codes. Quality Hoods You Can Trust, Quick Delivery... NSF, UL, NFPA & ETL APPROVED! Designed for use over cooking surface temperatures of 450, 600, 700 degrees. HoodMart offers an optional low profile hood to accomodate low ceiling applications. You've found the perfect restaurant Exhaust hood package. The HoodMart SUPPORT Team will answer ALL your exhaust hood questions and remove fear or confusion about your commercial kitchen ventilation needs. Our Exhaust Only stainless steel hood is designed to remove grease laden vapors from the air. The hoods are constructed with 430 stainless steel where exposed, and the steel is polished to a number 3 finish. "
Your Restaurant Exhaust Hood System Include:
- Constructed 18 gauge 430 Stainless Steel Where Exposed
- Stainless Steel UL Listed Grease Baffle Filters
- Exhaust Fan (1pc) 52B 4250 CFM, 115/230V
- Mounting Curb Wall / Roof (1pcs)
- Pre-Wired Light(s)
- Stainless Grease Cup(s)
- Hanging Brackets
- Built in 3" Air Gap
Restaurant Exhaust Hood System Features
- "17 x 48 Exhaust Hood System
- Constructed with 18 Gauge 430 SS (#3 Polish)
- Warranty- 2 Years Hood, 1 Year Fan
- Built in 3"" Air Gap on back of hood
- Exhaust Fan w/ Curb
- All hoods are UL Listed to Ansi/UL 710, and CAN/ULCAll hoods are
- Optional Low Profile Hood and Zero Clearance models available.
Hood System Overview
"Our Type 1 Exhaust only commercial kitchen Type 1 hood is designed to remove grease laden vapors. This unit can be is available in single or back to back configurations. Commercial kitchen exhaust hoods and ventilation are the most important part of your restaurant and the ventilation system that connects to it. The exhaust hoods equipped with our centrifugal upblast fans or blowers will significantly reduce odors and improve the indoor air quality inside your kitchen. HoodMart manufactures a full line of kitchen ventilation equipmen for all kitchen applications with the customer’s needs and wants in mind. This is why we manufacture a variety of hood styles: Exhaust Only, Compensating (Short Cycle), Perforated Supply Plenum (PSP), Back Return Supply Plenum (BSP)."