Upgrading Food Truck Equipment
- May 31, 2017
Trying to upgrade kitchen equipment in a concession trailer or food truck can be a daunting task for vendors who donâ€™t carefully plan the process. Just because a Commercial Kitchen operation is mobile doesnâ€™t make it exempt from the kind of planning and care...
- Do-It-Yourself: Installing Range Hood Ducts
- Reasons for Buying a Fire Suppression System
- Accessory Guide For Your Exhaust Hood System
- HoodMart Guide To Roof Curbs
- HoodMart Exhaust Hood Lighting Guide
- Grease Traps 101
- The Importance of Access Panels
- When Should You Replace An Exhaust Hood Filter?
- Don't Go Cheap With Exhaust Hood Air Filter Replacements
- Hoodmart’s Easy Rooftop Exhaust Fan Installation Guide
- The Battle Of The Exhaust Hood Grease Filters
- Round vs Rectangular Exhaust Hood Duct Systems
- FAN FACTS (6)
- FIRE EQUIPMENT SAFETY (1)
- Reasons Why Food Truck Businesses Falter
- Crazy Concession Stand Classics
- To-Do List for Spring Food Truck Openings
- Can Your Food Truck Pass OSHA Inspections?
- Concessions Go to the Movies
- Outfitting a Floating Pizzeria
- Social Media Engagement for Food Trucks
- Ready for Food Truck Franchising?
- Tracking Food Trucks Via GPS
- Food Truck Fare Is Booming
- Going Beyond Concession Basics
- Breezing Through a Food Truck Health Inspection
- America’s Wackiest Concession Stand Foods
- Winter Survival Guide For Your Food Truck
- HoodMart Food Truck Cleaning Guide
- HoodMart Spring Food Truck Check List
- Food Truck Fire Safety
- Spring Cleaning For Your Food Truck
- Springs Almost Here - Get Your Food Truck Ready
- GHOST KITCHENS (3)
- The Automating of Fast Food
- Kitchen Venting and High-Rise Buildings
- Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Basics
- A Range Hood Makeover
- Designing Around Range Hoods
- Building an Outdoor Kitchen
- Colonial Kitchens, Pre-Hood Mart
- Commercial Kitchen Design Considerations
- Home Kitchens of Famous Chefs
- Exhaust Hood Specifications, Explained
- Range and Exhaust Hood Buying Tips for Beginners
- Creative Uses of Exhaust Hoods
- Replacing an Exhaust Hood
- Types of Commercial Exhaust Hoods
- Short Cycle vs. Long Cycle Exhaust Hoods
- Reasons to Buy an Exhaust Hood Directly from the Manufacturer
- What’s in a Hood: the Varieties of Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Hoods
- Commercial Pizza Cooking and the Role of Pizza Hoods
- Exhaust Hood Pre-Purchase Guide
- HoodMart's Exhaust Hood Starter Guide
- Restaurant Exhaust Hood Q&A
- Complete Exhaust Hood Setup Overview
- Benefits of an Exhaust Hood System
- When Do I Need An Exhaust Hood System?
- Preparing Your Restaurant For Re-opening After COVID-19
- SBA's Restaurant Revitalization Fund Notes & How To Apply For Your Restaurant
- Restaurant Fire Safety Refresher
- Safer Cooking Strategies
- Private Large Kitchen Safety
- Restaurant Safety Dos and Don’ts
- Vent Safety During Snowstorms
- Only Good Teamwork Can Prevent Kitchen Fires
- Minimizing Bacteria in Commercial Kitchen Hoods
- Keeping Your Hood Exhaust System Clean
- Cleaning a Kitchen Exhaust System, in Steps
- Preventative Maintenance Guide For Your Exhaust Hoods
- HoodMart Exhaust Hood Cleaning Guide
- What To Do If Your Exhaust Hood Is Making Noise
- Spotting A Grease Leak In Your Exhaust Hood
- Steps To Ensure Your Exhaust Hood Is Running Efficiently
- Avoiding Commercial Kitchen Inspection Violations
- Commercial Kitchen Fire Prevention TIps
- What To Ask When Hiring A Professional Exhaust Hood Cleaning Service
- When To Schedule Exhaust Hood Cleaning and Maintenance
- Rooftop Grease Buildup and How To Prevent It
- Preventing Kitchen Fires This Holiday Season
- The Average Cost of a Commercial Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- How To Avoid Issues With An Inspector
- Start Your New Year Right With An Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- Stay Safe and Avoid Kitchen Fires This Holiday Season
- Items of Concern When Inspecting Your Exhaust Hood System
- Hoodmart Guide to Ductwork Cleaning
- HELP - Our Exhaust Fan Doesn’t Fit On Our Roof Curb
- Why It Is Important To Clean Your Kitchen Hood System
- Cleaning & Servicing Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Round vs Rectangular Exhaust Hood Duct Systems
- VENTLESS HOODS (3)
Unsure which hood is right for you?
Try our hood builder!
Unsure which hood is right for you?Try our walk-in builder!
FLEXIBLE FINANCING AVAILABLE
CLICK HERE For More Details
Dont see your size or need a custom hood?
Let Us Help You!
Talk to a Specialist
Call Now: 1.800.715.1014
On March 11, the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 created the $28.6 billion Restaurant Revitalization Fund to provide grants for restaurants sustaining financial losses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On April 17, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) issued the necessary federal rules, regulations, and a sample application to distribute the grant funds.
This frequently asked questions (FAQ) resource will be updated as the SBA releases information on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant (RRFG) Program.
Disclaimer:This content is for informational purposes only, and should not be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. This information is of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. The document does not constitute professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law. The reader of the document alone assumes the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information before making any decisions based on such information